Danfoss has developed the EKC 313, a controller for use in systems with cascade regulating and CO2
as refrigerant on the low temperature circuit.
- Weight: 0,338kg
- Display included
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Function: Cascade
- Multi pack format
- Power consumption: 8,0 VA
- Sensor type: 2x Pt 1000, pressure sensor, AKS2050
- Supply voltage: 24V
- Dedicated cascade controller to control and optimise cascade systems
- Efficient control of a cascade heat exchanger
- Can cope with the extreme temperature differences particularly when running with CO2 as refrigerant
- Can run with two different refrigerants: choose most efficient refrigerant for high and low temperature circuits in your specific system
- If equipped for data communication the controller can be connected to other products in the range of ADAP-KOOL® refrigeration controls. In this way operation, monitoring and data collection can be performed from one PC – either on the spot or in a service company.