The new ADAP KOOL - Pack Controller 783 is a dedicated LT/MT pack controller for CO2 cascade systems.
The AK-PC 783 main advantages include:
- Two suction group control
- Integrated cascade control
- Easy installation, set up and start up
- Support for a wide range of refrigerants on the topside of the cascade
- The AK-PC 783 is able to inform additional controllers in the system about operating conditions (forced closing of expansion valves, alarm signals and alarm messages)
This product has no multimedia galleries yet.
Manual: AK-PC 783 Capacity Controller with Cascade Control
AK-PC 783 is a complete regulating unit for the capacity control of compressors and condensers in refrigeration plants with a cascade function. The controller monitors the high-pressure circuit, low-pressure circuit and cascade circuit. It is equi...download file