The goal of the R744.com community is to promote the uptake of CO2 technology worldwide and help you find new business contacts, project partners, and prospective customers. The R744.com community is open to everyone interested in learning about and sharing their experience with the natural refrigerant CO2 / R744 in different applications (refrigeration, heat pumps, mobile air-conditioning...), triggering discussions and exchanging information relevant to natural refrigerants and the heating and cooling sector.
The R744.com community is a moderated community without censorship, but in order to enable you and other users to benefit most from the community, it would be great if you could follow these few guidelines:
- Behave in a courteous and respectful manner towards others using this community tool. Although everyone has the right to express their opinions freely, always stay polite and abstain from hate speech, venting, or ranting. We welcome debate and dissent, but personal attacks (on authors, other users or any individual), persistent trolling and mindless abuses will not be tolerated. If your interactions with other members are not in line with civil behaviour, we will take appropriate actions, including removing your posts or blocking your profile without warning.
- Not only are discussions and interactions allowed, but they are encouraged. However, please note that while controversial topics and debates are great, they should be done constructively. Do not spread inappropriate content, or violate others' rights. Religion, private issues and other irrelevant items outside the field of heating and cooling technologies should not be discussed on the R744.com community.
- Use the Opportunities and Events section with care and do not post any irrelevant content or comments that have nothing to do with engaging others in projects, business opportunities, or other professional relationships in the field of heating and cooling technologies.
- Do not send inappropriate advertising and promotions to other members unless they specifically request information about it. You are not allowed to mass email other members for this purpose. We will take appropriate steps to remove your posts, or even profile, if you do not stick to this rule.
- Do not post inappropriate links, chain letters or other SPAM on the R744.com community. All inappropriate content will be removed, and we reserve the right to ban users posting such content.
- Do not use the R744.com community for postings that we reasonably believe are criminal or illegal in nature. Do not link to websites containing criminal or illegal activity. Do not upload or spread content and files that are illegal, prohibited, or violating the copyright of others.
- Only upload files that you made or that you are authorised to use. If you refer to other people's work, please cite your sources properly. Give credits where credits are due.
- Be responsible and don't misrepresent yourself, claim false credentials or expertise or give advice in a way that might cause someone harm. Don't incite or advocate violence or harmful practices. Don't create multiple accounts to troll or otherwise violate these guidelines. Don't post things that are incomprehensible or in the wrong language, and don't post the same question or information over and over again.
- Categorise correctly. Categorise your position, organisation type, opportunities, and topics of interests correctly. Placing your information in the right category ensures that it is seen by people who can give you better information, contact you for the right reasons and hence significantly increases the value of this business community tool.
- Be responsible in uploading content (e.g. adding companies to the directory, adding events to the events listings etc.) and verify the accuracy of your information. We trust members to be conscientious with the content they provide and R744.com will not be responsible for any wrong or faulty information uploaded or communicated by members. However, R744.com reserves the right to warn and if need be block or delete members that are found to purposefully mislead or misinform other members and readers.
- Help us keep the R744.com community a place to feel comfortable and bring value to all members by reporting any problems you see on the site including posts that break these rules and/or all content and technical errors. If you have an issue with a specific post, if you experience copyright infringements, illegal or inappropriate content, please contact us. We are grateful for your contribution to keep this community tool up to date at all times.
- Your data belongs to you alone, and R744.com makes a point of allowing members their privacy and the choice to delete their profiles as well as uploaded content from the community. Members can easily hide their profiles, should they wish to not be visible on the community anymore. However, we would like you to think carefully before asking us to really delete your account as once deleted, the data will be lost and cannot be restored should you reconsider your decision.
Should you have any questions, please contact our team via the community or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
has updated his/her profile